Sunday 25 December 2022

AAANZ Printmaking Panel December 2022

 
 
On 3 December I presented a paper as part of the 'Prints and Printmaking: Past, Present, and Future' panel at the 2022 AAANZ Conference. 
 
In my talk I looked at depictions of landscape through my own work and the contemporary and historical printmakers who have influenced it. The talk looked at the ways landscape has expanded and contracted in response to new ideas about the world, and how it has come to be central to my current practice. 
 
Session Convenors were Dr Louise Voll Box, University of Melbourne and Kerrianne Stone, University of Melbourne, and speakers included Deirdre Cannon, National Gallery of Australia, John Landt, Australian National University, and Alice Clanachan, Flinders University.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment